Standing in the wa

in Allgemein 20.05.2019 04:06
von ylq | 39 Beiträge

Standing in the warm winds of October and the beautiful flower sea, I want to secretly plant a dream. If I can, I would like to use a flower-open smile to welcome the rest of the desolation and desolate. Turning around, smiling moments, even the wind is warm outside the window of the sun is very good, people do not want to live up to down, follow the pace of the sun to stop and go, you will find that there is always a place worthy of nostalgia. I have been here for the first time, but I believe that no matter how many times I have been there, I will always be fascinated by Mengshan, a quiet town and a small town with a long history. It is the founding power of the modern peasant revolution in China - the land of the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom and the longevity of China. She hides in the mountains and absorbs the essence of nature, a pearl that has been left in the world. There are beautiful scenery of Tianshu Canyon, the former residence of Liang Yusheng, the ancient green Yongan ancient urn, the beautiful tea mountain Tianhu, the splendid and bright four seasons flower sea, etc., and my favorite is the flower sea, the piece is Everyone in my gentle flower sea has a dream in my heart, and the dream that Mengshan gave me is her four seasons. The four-season flower sea is like a veiled girl. Only when she reveals her veil layer by layer, you can see her hidden beauty and soul get off [url=http://www.usa-cigarette.com/]Marlboro Red[/url]. The roadside is already full of different kinds of cars, and the sun is projected on the road. Outside the window, the glare is reflected. The four seasons of flowers are on the left and right sides of the road. On the right side of the road is a large sunflower, yellow and can be spread from my feet to the foot of the distant mountains. There seems to be no end. Between the verdant mountains and the golden sunflowers, there is a small village, a white house, like a piece of jade inlaid in the sea of ??flowers, the breeze swayed, thousands of flowers sway in the air, hidden in the flowers The village behind it is quiet and independent. It is not a unique flavor standing on the edge of the sea of ??flowers [url=http://www.cigarettees.com/]Carton Of Cigarettes[/url]. The depths of the flowers that can be touched by the eyes are all large and small figures, like the stars in the night sky, very fine and extremely bright. It is also very clear. The flowers are very good, the beautiful Gesang flowers, the delicate zinnias, the splendid sunflowers and the verbose verbena dance in the breeze. They can't wait to tell people about their happiness, their happiness, their tenderness. A fragrant, a story, they are collecting a lot of wonderful stories every day, there will always be people who can't help the softness of the heart to share stories about him or about her in this fragrance, and I am one of them. Each flower has its own story. Just as everyone has their own story, Gesanghua first lived on the plateau. It is said that they are the most stubborn wildflowers on the plateau. In Tibetan, "Gesang" It is the meaning of "good times" or "happiness", so Gesanghua is also called happiness flower. There are many legends about Gesanghua on the plateau. It is said that "Gesang" was originally the god of Tibetan gods who governed the suffering and happiness of human beings. Because of human greed and ignorance, the indiscriminate killing of the creatures on the grassland angered the heavens, so God sent the "Gesang" god to the world to punish human beings. After "Gesang" came to the world, he discovered that the long-term struggle has made this land without vitality. The plague is raging everywhere, and the people are not living. Thus, the gods violated the destiny, helped humanity to overcome the plague, and gave humans the opportunity to rehabilitate themselves. In order to commemorate the god who saved them, human beings used the most beautiful and happiest thing in the world, that is, to commemorate him with Gesang flowers. I have an inexplicable affection for Gesanghua. I liked this flower a long time ago. It is my unreachable happiness and the happiness I want. In this flower sea, the most vivid color is hundreds of Japanese chrysanthemums. Zinnia is a kind of compositae native to the tropical America. It has almost any color except blue. In the flower sea of ??Mengshan, there are three colors of magenta, crimson and yellow. Different colors of Zinnia represent different flower words, magenta represents continuous love; crimson is constant; yellow is daily greetings. In my eyes, the flowers are beautiful, and the flowers are beautiful. Flowers are not without any special information. They are only when people give their emotions and sorrows to the flowers. They also contain people's specific emotions. It is these emotions that make their image vivid, and the meaning of existence has become colorful. This is a faint flower sea. I used to think that these purple flowers are romantic and fragrant. Until you ask for more, you know that it is verbena, but the color and shape are similar to lavender. Later, after consulting the materials, it was known that the Whip grassland was produced in Europe. In Christianity, verbena was regarded as a sacred flower [url=http://www.cigarettesvip.com/]Marlboro Gold[/url], often used to decorate the altar of religious consciousness, which is also in line with their own flower language - justice and look forward to. Verbena has a certain pharmacological effect in addition to its ornamental value. According to the "Compendium of Materia Medica", verbena is bitter, cool, and has the effects of detoxification and swelling. They are beautiful flowers in the eyes of ordinary people. They are a good medicine for saving people in Chinese medicine [url=http://www.cigarettesvip.com/]Cigarettes For Sale[/url]. In my heart, people can feel calm and become beautiful, and the flowers in the four seasons are still in every season. It exudes its own fragrance and blooms its own color. In the spring, it is a yellow canola flower, a lotus flower that is not stained with mud in the summer, and a gemsang, sunflower, etc. that are full of life in the fall. I think I can put them in my heart, except that because they are contaminated with the color of the clear, and the flowering period that blooms with them when they are symbiotic with the world, the sun and the moon, perhaps life is one after another. A trip, I met different flowers in different landscapes. In the bright years, I was just a flower-watching person. No matter how far the road is in the future, it is the warmest. Along the way, all the way to watch, you will find that there are always some people, so that you will never forget; there will always be something that makes you forget the sorrow; there will always be some flowers that you watch it bloom. Those real memories always inadvertently delight the time and warm up the life. If you can leave a period of time to close your eyes and listen to the sound of flowers [url=http://www.webvipshopping.com/]Wholesale Cigarettes[/url], open your eyes and see the beauty of the flowers, you will find that the world is so calm and leisure. This is a sea of ??flowers, very close to the city, away from It��s very far away.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Koonce
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 282 Themen und 716 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 21 Benutzer (17.07.2021 14:41).

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen