In the past few years, Hunan

in Allgemein 12.08.2019 03:42
von ylq | 39 Beiträge

In the past few years, Hunan Jiahe County promoted the eight major landscapes in the county. One of them was the ��Dawning Suspension Bridge�� of my hometown Huangjia. I remember the ��Dawning Suspension Bridge��. On the early morning of autumn, standing on the downstream earth-rock bridge, overlooking the upper reaches The cable suspension bridge, the morning fog is misty, the green water is clear, and the suspension bridge of Zhuo Yue is quietly on the blue waves. After the morning dew cleaning, the people who come out early are greeted. The light is shining, the Wandao gold line is laid down, the mountain top, On the bridge, the surface of the water [url=http://www.cigarettesusaonline.com/marlboro-gold-online_c4]Marlboro Gold[/url], the glow of the sky, and the green river reflects the clouds of Qingyun Mountain and the fishing boat bridge. The old man on the bridge and the old man on the bridge, the chickens and ducks on the street, the smoke and the smoke, the eyes are like a fairyland on earth. Every time I return to my hometown, I have to look at the Xiaohe River. For the "Dawning Suspension Bridge", it is even more blue and green. However, in the past two years, the image that Xiaohe gave me every time is getting worse and worse. This time I went back to my hometown and stood on the bank of the small river, full of ruined scenes. Under a violent day [url=http://www.cigarettesusaonline.com/]Marlboro Lights[/url], the exposed cobblestones on both sides of the river were lying there, the dark river could not see the rocks at the bottom, and there were several upstream and downstream. It��s roaring, it��s a sand dredging machine. There is a long river island beside the sand machine, and the pebbles that are piled up are like monsters diving into the water. The shore has long lost the shadow of the laundry women, and the smooth washed bluestone has been covered with sand, just silently. Depending on the fission of the creek, today's rivers are no longer the rivers of the past. The rivers in memory overflow the riverbed all year round, and there is no time for dryness. The bottom of the river is like algae moss, and it is a whole, fresh and tender, algae. In the middle [url=http://www.vipusacigarettes.com/]Cigarettes Online[/url], there is a small shrimp jumping, squirming and creeping two whiskers, a feather tail, falling into the water, and rushing away. The summer river is a paradise for men. In the evening, people��s fatigue and sultry are by the river. The bubble took a deep breath, sneaked into the bottom of the water, grabbed the long hair that had been messed up, wiped the sun-stained cheeks, drilled into the water, hoes, and splatters, "huh-" Take a long breath and refreshe. Use your hands to smooth your hair from the forehead to the back of the spoon, look at the partners around you, one side of the body, one foot, three hands and two strokes, and stop at the partner before starting to talk about the crops with your arms. Asking for the harvest on the back of the ridge. Move, there is a small squid swimming to bite the stomach, licking the scorpion, itching, electric shock to the bottom of the heart, the child learns to swim in the shallow water, his hands are scribbling in the water, his feet are playing in the water, the water splashes, the last Standing up, holding the waterdrops on the lips, the throat swallowing, it turned out to be smashing the water. It doesn't matter, it's hard to wait for the water to fall into the water and draw for a long time, get used to it, a small river upstream of the village head It became the territory of women. The men consciously did not step into their special area. Only the four- or five-year-old boy had a lot of fish and shrimp in the river water that went to the upstream river with his mother taking a bath, and the afternoon was The best time to fish. The deep water in the pool is slowed down, and there are fishermen squatting in the grass in the shore to catch fish news, grabbing the opportunity, frying a torpedo, and the big and small fish float out of the water and harvest a water basin. In the shallow water, some people cast nets. There are some small shrimps on the Internet. There are also children catching fish and catching shrimps. Holding a piece of cobblestones, you can walk close to the big stones, slamming the stones, and opening the stones. There will be a small fish that will be dizzy. Call it a meteorite fish because of this fish I like to lie under the big rocks, the vigilance is poor, stupid. Prawns and crabs are in the caves. The children swim together to the shore rocks and look for shrimps to find crabs. There are tricks to catch crabs. If you find them, you can't catch them with your hands. Once the cave was small and deep, the hand could not reach in. Secondly, the crab was afraid of the big tongs. So, the child used a bamboo pole to reach in, let the crab clamp, and slowly pulled out, let it clamp the foot dance, but also hurt, the children can catch a fish in the laughter. However, nowadays, in front of the house, the small river with turbid yellow turbidity flows freely in the roar of the dredger. Going home this time, I met an elderly fisherman who has been away from home for a few years. When he talked about Xiaohe, he looked angry and indifged. In the end, he was helpless: "Where there are fish, even the shadow of the fish can't be seen!" I mentioned the joy of swimming in the past, the old fisherman said: "The empty, you still I want to take a shower in the river, I don��t want to think about it, but I still wonder: When will I go to the small river in my hometown to swim?
Related articles:
[url=http://support.aiyoota.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=15954&sid=a6204fa874f35e0d1d194898113b6530]Marlboro Cigarettes[/url]

[url=http://wmba-forum.997539.n3.nabble.com/of-the-old-house-was-f-td936.html]Marlboro Red[/url]

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Koonce
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 282 Themen und 716 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 21 Benutzer (17.07.2021 14:41).

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen