a Yu, I always have a no

in Allgemein 23.09.2019 08:12
von ylq | 39 Beiträge

I am a middle school student. At this time, I am writing a letter that you can't send out, but the strong desire in my heart is pushing me to start writing [url=http://www.webvipsmoking.com/]Online Cigarettes[/url]. Fortunately, when I met you from the book, you did not cross the line of life. A few decades ago, Bing Xin wrote a letter to Tagore in the Kingdom of Heaven. A few decades later, another one was called Feng Yang. The person who wrote you a letter that could not be sent, Bing Xin was changed because of Tagore, I wonder if I can repeat history today. Grandpa Yu, you are the "ambassador" in my heart, and my soul always wanders between the pages of your soul. Your prose is watering the tears of remorse, with the girl's slender and delicate picking in the early morning after the rain, and then using the dew that symbolizes hope, it is bitter and unyielding, giving people soberness and philosophical thinking. It is a sediment that has suffered from vicissitudes of life. It is a sensible and long-lasting fragrance. It is also the sublimation of the Chinese nation's liquid, which reminds me of a tea. The situation is vertical and horizontal, and the words are written in the words. There is a deep feeling in reading. I am always in this blood. I often have such an idea. Do you know? Let you cross the space-time tunnel and meet with Tagore. You rely on the landscape to seek the soul of the culture and the secret of life. Tagore gives the people of the world a glimmer of eternal feelings. With the spirit of freedom and love, the beauty of nature is revealed. When you are sitting under a big banyan tree, you will not think that this is a small one I have arranged! Grandpa Yu, I always have a novelty when I read your article. I admire your courage, you even use Dujiangyan and the Great Wall to compare, I think your idea must be unprecedented, your thoughts are not bound by the shackles, your creation is free, and because of this, you are unique The style appeals to our readers. Before that, I couldn't imagine the communication between the writer and the reader [url=http://www.cigarettesusaonline.com/]Marlboro Lights[/url], but today I understand that you are using a silent pen to communicate with our souls, let us use another perspective to look at the world. "Autumn Rain" I listen to you every day of my life. I am trying to appreciate you with my own senses. Your words and sentences, such as the gossamer floating in the wind, gently moisturize my heart and wait for the spring breeze to dye the willows green, waiting for the geese to write satisfaction in the sky, thoughts? Grandpa, where are you? Heart tells me that you are deep inside me! When will you wait for your letter, read your folded mood, and comfort me for your life.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Koonce
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 282 Themen und 716 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 21 Benutzer (17.07.2021 14:41).

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen