How I Quit Smoking Overnight After 40 Years

in Allgemein 12.05.2020 05:14
von cigspriced | 2 Beiträge

Going back six years or so, i was smoking two or more packets of cigarettes a day, and on stress days probably more,and had done so for over thirty years, so i decided to switch to hand rolled ones. My decision used the logic that by not getting all those nasty chemicals and additives that are in manufactured cigarettes, my body was going to be fine, as i had also read that nicotine does not kill you, so by rolling my own, i was going to be ok and also save quite a lot of money. What i had failed to accept at the time was that there was still a lot of smoke going into my lungs, which was doing as much harm,but i rationalized that by playing racket ball once or twice a week Cigarette Tobacco For Sale Online, on the premise that if i was fit, or fitter, then i would be perfectly ok Newport Menthol Cigarettes. When the nicotine gum and patches came out i tried them both in an attempt to quit smoking, but at one point i was wearing a high strength patch, chewing the gum, AND having a cigarette all at the same time, so i came to the conclusion that they don't work. I was also told that willpower was required to Stop Smoking, but the very thought of being without my ciggy's, and failing to quit once again after a number of half hearted goes Online Cigarettes Free Shipping, and using a combination of so called willpower, plus some other not so pleasant substitutes, i failed again. The thing about TRYING to do anything is ridiculous, due to the fact that to try is not to Do, so if you are going to do something you have to DO it not try, consequently my try attempts to pack up smoking were doomed to failure straight away, so i stopped trying and carried on with the weed. In March 2008 i had the fright of my life when i ended up in hospital as i was coughing up blood, or so i thought, but the x-ray proved clear, and unbelievably so were my lungs, i cannot tell you what a relieve that was. The Doctor said that my gums were to blame, and after i seen my dentist he confirmed it was my gums, and the disease was from smoking. The whole scenario had really frightened me, to the point that i had to Do it now and not just TRY. Part of my internet business is about self hypnosis, and i had some discs on helping to Stop smoking, and as i had never heard them, listened to them on my head phones that night 31-3-2008, went to bed, and i can honestly say that i have not smoked since. I now find it hard to understand why i smoked for so long, especially when the whole process of self hypnosis was so painless, and on the very few occasions that i thought i might like a cigarette, the thought disappears almost immediately, as i find myself saying You do not smoke, why would you want to do that I am also now reaping the rewards of being a non smoker. My home, clothes, and car do not smell of stale tobacco. My skin color and general tone has changed so much that friends say i look ten years younger. No more coughing my heart up and the wheezing has gone My risk of a heart attack has already been reduced by 50%. My wallet is heavier due to the savings made. My family and friends now respect me so much more for DOING instead of TRYING. Do this NOW for YOU and let me know when you Stop Smoking with Hypnosis. Hi Barry Many thanks for your comments to my article, and you raised a very important point, as most smokers realise it is bad for them, but it doesnt feel like its bad Cheap Cigarettes. When you experience something real, just like I went through, there really was only going to be one course of action, which I took. This was almost three years ago and i can say i have not even wanted a cigarette since, and i am the worlds worst when i am in the company of smokers Buy Cigarettes Online, which I tend to avoid asd the smell makes me feel sick Newport 100S Cigarettes.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Koonce
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 282 Themen und 716 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 21 Benutzer (17.07.2021 14:41).

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen